Monday, August 24, 2009

THIS SIDE OF THE LAKE

Midnight black sighs

Scream up to the sky

Caramel tight thighs

I’m not scared anymore

The girl with slanted eyes

Lets move into the next stage

The loft, the gate, the date

Night on Mondays

Kissing through Tuesdays

In the back of the room

Huddled like bread in a bag

In the dark

 

Lets just have fun today

Take my hand and let go

Of the stress of your day

Just for today we can be in love

For the whole day

We can just hug

And roll around in bed

Let the world slip us by

In the streets

The cars

They just keep coming

 

Writhe up and down

These feelings

Like oil on water

There’s just nothing to bother

Me

When we melt together

When we ride the sheets

The way you stick out your tongue

So hot, the dark, the sweat

We meet like this

Infrequently, just as

We swing back into focus

 

Loving the way

Your jet-black hair

Falls all over my place

Slide your fragile hand down my face

Kiss these lips

Now aimed true

My ching-chang for you

Loving the moment

When I pull up in front

Of the house

And see you coming out

 

So beautiful to the eyes

So hard not to cover your thighs

With my leg

When we sleep

Even though you don’t like

To cuddle much

We can just double-dutch

This next song and be free

Free to be happy

Free to be you and free to be me

Accepting of you do me

 

My new best friend

Come

To this side of the lake

Look off into the horizon

There is something

I want you to see

Let us not be afraid

Of the unknown

It’s the only place left to go

It is truly the only place

Left for us to go

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment