Monday, August 10, 2009

BURNING BRIDGES WITH PEOPLE

Puking tormented acid through this lens

Destroying all that embalms me like lye

Washing this flesh away

In a river of Pigs blood

I eat

The entrails of your memory

Walking through this life of wreckage

Destroyed boats

The shores stay littered with carnage

The wind blows me away

Every time I glance to the darkened skies

Smoke fills these lungs

Destroying white blood cells we count

The hours of the night

With razor blades over my tongue

Keeping the silence a secret to no one

Living a lie in perfect harmony

Penetrating this stomach

The tissue just rips from my insides

Leave this city alone

You own nothing of it

Today it remains in awe

The stoplights are all green

Yet the sluggish of the day moves

No one goes anywhere

In this dream not even time passes us by

Listening to the sounds of my heart beat

I sweat frantically to the drum

Taken it too far again

I traveled the bridge with no hopes of returning

Ricketing splintered nails

Cracking below my feet

Dangling me alone

Above this cliff of hatred

I hang on by a thread

Watching my feet cross-over one another

Flames dancing in the night

The heat so warm

Letting this platform crumble

Like the cookie together we fall

Distant in the skyline there is no light ahead

No train rushing towards

These ropes burn my hands

Bleeding my prints to charred nails

Yellow and orange glaze my aura

Descending this love I succumb

Pulling hairs from my head one by one

This game feels so fun

Etching your name on my wrists with daggers

I dance with the line

Snorting all that comes through my frame

I steadily maintain this gain

Like a flame-thrower

I destroy you in my path

Taken no hostage

This is my romantic blood bath

We bathe in this lust

I eat

Taking all at once

I respond to every single obsession

Passive aggressive I throw guilt and shame

Powering myself like rain

You feel the confusion

Questioning your every move

You have no choice

There is no head-room to budge

You are my muse

Toying like a mouse

Teaching lessons

You never wanted to learn

These scars

Now you’ve earned

Like branding I stick to your skin

Braiding scars

Teething on these rusted bars

We swallow in harmony

Feeding this perfect reflection of destruction

Feel the love that I have to destroy

For I know no other way

Destroying this bridge

Wrecking this crib

Walk with me

Tormented

Through these burning flames

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment