Monday, September 21, 2009

CLOSED EYE SWAN DIVE

heat rises in the bedroom

like water about to boil

air thick with your panties

lip gloss on my pillows

the dead of the night

desert heat

we stir on top of these sheets

white cotton covers your tail

lips and arms frail

some distant thought of jail

reach for the blinds to crack the glass

lets some cool air pass

something to stir this wave

of heat and salve this room

full of love ready to bloom

just water this plant

no need to wait and see

everyone’s watching

waiting for you and me

to say something

to each other

to the world

make some sort of statement

with this bed we have made

so many times your head

in my arms I lay

on top of you like a hunter

writhing deeper together

like bumper

cars

we bump thighs and legs

jogging we sweat

highs and edges

of cliffs we climb

paying mantra’s

through time

together playing

like the children we once were

watching the traffic speed by

feel the kiss of summer

in the corners of my eyes

suppose I could just let go

this rope burn start to slowly

heal

as the string takes to the sky

watch my little red balloon fly

and let go of something called comfort

letting myself go

falling over the cliff

knowing

willing to fall

with nothing there to catch me

and not a care in the sky

new pics

No comments:

Post a Comment