Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BE THE BLESSED

Loving the way your voice

Rattles through my phone

Pushing one just to hear

You again, your so full

Vibrant, uplifting and spirit

Talking so soft

Your lips like moss

On the great Oak tree

Under the moon

Soft as your skin

To me in the morning

Mika my love comes

Running after a long sleep

Under the bed, she just

Can’t leave your side

Your shadow, her pride

My two baby girls

Sleeping at my thighs

The way God graces me

With women

Must be the blessed curse

Of the world

Reaching over

My new world

Just lays there

Waiting, watching

For my marbles to wake up

Look around and smile

Hearing the jingle

Dragon lady comes to life

I kiss and snuggle

Shiver and huddle

The softest arms

For me you reach
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment