Monday, March 11, 2013

AT NIGHT WE FALL


Flashing lights
Children
Scream
The clown face
Still down
Waiting for
The next quarter
Shoved into
My mouth
I operate

Black joystick
Big hands
Attention
At command
Corners
Of your eyes
You stare
Autumn lips
Porcelain
Fruit bowl hips
Such a sucker for you
I may always be

Swallowed
Whole
In just a few days
Read those books
Dulled more hooks
Punched holes
In my boat
Chewed me out
Sat me down
Bled on my
Cock, my chest
Invested
My neck
Remembers the way
Your teeth
So clenched
& tight

Surrounded uterus
We fight
Back-board
Squeaks
As your hands
Reach for mine
Precious neckline
You’re teaching me
How you climb
Over these chairs

Stop playing games
Like children
Ran the room
Shooting aliens
Bazookas
Doom
Confetti
Littered room
Janitor busy
Pushing
A broom
After you have left
Us alone
Yet again

Telling me you want
To be just friends
While you roll
Me over
Softer hips
Melted slouch
Sneaking past
Your sleeping aunt
On the couch
Bicycle, the kitchen
Kick stand
Stalled
Turn right
Down the hall
Into your arms
At night we fall

Well my friends
Don’t keep finding
Their way
Back inside my head
Half naked
Backside in bed
You shoveled my hands
Down your panties
Motioning to the left
Head faced pillow
Like the sun
Rise & fall
Your lungs
So much beauty
Watching you climax
Inside of my hand
Like a baby bird
I hold you, dear

Can’t you feel
The way I touch
Your face
Squeezing gently
Your head
Holding in place
A loving aura
Protected flora
Killing time zones
& thought waves
When were in
Each others haze
Loves near a maze
You’re just as
Lost in time
As leap year
So sleep dear
Sublime

In real time
I treat you
Like the rare
Exotic bird
I thought you
Were to be
But, treat me like shit
Because you chose the sea
Salted next day words
Low flying
Wounded birds
The past, your present
I don’t know what kind
Of man you’re
Used to having around
The world, so many
Times, I found
With thousands
I have sinned
I’ve stung

Yet today
I row this boat
Gently cloaked
Calmed
Simmered sun
Leather wrapped rope
A pressed black coat
Against the full moon
A silver spoon
Eating gold love
Mind fullness
Laughter, kindness
Something to learn
With your hand
Over my mouth
You muffle

You see-
I’ve earned this duffle
Bag, full of scars
I just don’t need 
Any more bars
To hang myself from
& wonder
How long
I can hold my breathe
Waiting for you
To take responsibility
For your own actions

If it weren’t for
Pure satisfaction
It would have never
Had have happened
So take some time
Without me in line
Waiting for the next
Quarter to fall
Waiting
For the next sweet call
Or some
Regular
Irregular
Erratic change
Of your mind
I stand still

Feeling the same
Way I have
Since before
We even met
Intrigued
By your profile
Alone
Ready to bet
That this thing
Just might work
Out on its own

With coffee in hand
Delicately
Just before ten
I open the game
Zone in zen
Flashing lights
Children
Scream
The clown face
Still down
Letting you
Back in
Again
With your pocket
Full of quarters

 photo c81fef42-7b72-4c17-b7f9-f5e48cfe6540.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment