Tuesday, March 5, 2013

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DEAD GIRL IN THE WORLD


It was there in the woods
The man built the fire
Bright & red
With heat from the dead
Oak branches lay
Cackled, crooked
Burning with fever
That I dreampt of the
Girl, I saw in my eyes
Forced out from the heat
The snake in the bushes
The fire
Its burns
Forever

Visualizations
More powerful
Than nuclear generators
Years of turbines
Spinning
I call the magic of the
Stars
Like time ports
From mars
People appear

& I wanted to taste
Your everything

Asked the people
In the city your name
I yearned, for your frame
Your grace, metal
& lace
To smell your hair
On my face

So the sheets
I washed
My body
Clothed
The altar
Clean & crisp
The midst of God
We spoke

We sat
Sulked
& slumbered
In red seats
These red sheets
Burning leaves
Of winter
You came

You offered
So divine
So numb
Your lips
On my thumb
Lashing
Your red muscle
Into my mouth

Traced hands over
Every limb
Ran fingers through
Every toe
Traced every bow
Of sinew that
Holds you together

Inside
We melted
Flesh & blood
Was this love
Or lust
Cooked in butter
Or rust

& so I ate your face
& I ate your eyes
The most delicate ears
Swallowed
Years
Of pain
You spread wide
Took us deep inside
Let the blood fall
For I drink it all

In the rain
We heaved in pain
Rode waves
In the night
The fire it burns
So bright
Embers hot
As molten steel
Through every inch
Of my core, you seep
Your dried blood
My chest
& the bed
Like sharp fangs
Our skin
Drizzled

As so the King James
Tells us of Paul
As he reached for wood
To build his fire
The snake came out
From the bush
Forced by the heat
And fastened itself
To his hand

A boy & the snake
The garden
The stake
Digging in the dirt
With teeth marks
He stings
Slinging into the night
In pain, in agony
The flesh of
Most beautiful
Dead girl in the world

On my way
The day before
You were born
We lay starring
Glazed, dazed
Stuck in a maze
Of glaucoma
Eating fresh plants
And crushed beets
Legs crossed
Arms tossed
Laughing in your car
Just yesterday
Our love was a jar
And it filled with
Berries & honey
And the spring scent
Of something grand

You taste my words
Take my flesh
Do your report
& then you left
In such a flurry
Nothing can be savored
In such a hurry my dear

Sitting by this grand fire
I understand
Desire
How you get so confused
By a man

The boy watches
The fire
As the snake
Slithers back to the bush

For she is the snake
And I am the push
That you need
To cover yourself
This way

So carry your shields
& wield your swords
For tomorrow our fire
Will still burn

My bicep still sore
From your snake
Bitten score

Wondering
Where in your head
You will lay me
Wondering
Where in your head
You think you need
To betray me

Wondering where you
Have slithered off to
My newfound love

 photo illus3-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment