Friday, April 19, 2013

THE HITCH OR THE HONDA


Sitting
Theater
Minds
Condominium
Learning
Oblivion
Passing
Bars
Watching
Movies
Speeding
Cars
Somehow
You
On my mind
Invisible
Hat
Wondering
Cat
Where
Your long
Hair waves
Lonely
Freckle
Miniature
Ears
Giant
Mouth
Tiny
Tears

Listening
At home
Watching
Movies
Whirled
By the twenties
Curled
On your
Tiny screen
Watching them die
Wishing
For a butterfly
To spin
Me
& sleep

My cocoon
Of red
Tucked
Away
Watching
Sheep
Wanting
The noose
Walking the deck
At night
Your voice
Wrapping
My neck

Lost
At the counter
Yesterday
When I had
To buy a new tie
Knowing
That mine
Probably
Won’t make it
Back home

It’s where
I want to be
Somewhere
Tucked away
Your swoon
Waiting
For
Our
Time
Spring
Hissing
Traffic
Through
The blinds
We bloom
In my mind
Seeing

Feeling
I was
There
In that grace
Barren
Dry
Knee high
In your space
Next to you
In that place
Where my
Black tie
Gently
Rest
Still 

 photo 53802_manampwoman_md.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment