Saturday, May 11, 2013

THE ARC OF REJECTION


Glaring
Sparkling
Magnetic
Allure
Grumpy
Upset
& hungry
I take you
Every way
I take you
Every day
The electric
Shock
The toxic
Waves
I feel
Every time
You turn away

Electric fence
Please
Keep me away
Something about
Being an addict
Don’t touch the stove
Its hot
Spending a life line
On burns
A life time
Churn
Of starving
Ferns
Stretching to the light
Photosynthesis
Doesn’t work
In the dark
Our love
Is a shark
& I wait
For you to bite

Humanize the day
Consume me
While I pay
Infuse me
With sacred
Spirits
I pray

Twenty years
In the dark
Rolling
Smoldered
Now I yearn
For light
The world turns
On my shoulders
Telling you tonight
How much I miss
Romance

Dancing
Passion
Holding something
Close to the chest
Some heart
Stricken goals
The way to the heart
Through my coals
My eyes
My head
Trace me
Feed me
Do something
That no one else
Can do
Something
That no one else
But you

The pipe
The pain
My fantasy
You may never change
The way back

I once stumbled upon
That place in your
Arms
Your legs
Waiving like
The freedom
Of the flag
That used to waive
So freely

In the car with my father
The final days
Of his life
Knowing that memory
Would last forever
Wish I had another
Man to call
& ask
To see
To have another
Adult
To tell me

Walk away
Run free
Burning hands
Sticking
Electric wire
Fascinated
The spark
The arc
Of rejection
Must be some kind
Of sick joke
My heart
A broken spoke
All the lovers
I hurt in the past
Riding away
On rusted bicycles

Wishing I could
Just bury my self
In your ass
Sleep in the dark
Till Sunday
Your thighs
Eyes
In the elevator
The rain
I would take any angry
Day away
My dame

But you just
See the shame
You just electrify
& I want
To touch
& smell  
This burning hair

For you are
The stove
I am the hand
And I just can’t stop
Burning this way

I can’t find
The way back
That place
I stumbled upon

Closed arms
Coveted thighs
Just a memory
Your eyes
Now just the fence

Blue
Electric
Flashes
Stuck in my head
Again
With my lies
As my hand traces
Over the map
Dulled thumbs
Nibbled nails
Gentle & frail
How did I get
So much older
To find myself alone

I should have left
Bread-crumbs
Or some secret cloak
To sneak me through
Your guarded alarms

Map faded
Dusty black
Because
I just can’t seem to find
The way back
Into your arms

 photo Repulsiongroovymatter12344.png

No comments:

Post a Comment