Wednesday, July 24, 2013

JUST LIKE I SUFFERED

Just a phone call
& blink, I'm there
Like night
On skin
Walking in
I win
That moment
Black tights, stems
Legs of dreams
Seams, blackened
Boots like our pasts
Passing the others
Dining
Beaming
Shiny teeth
Colored trinkets
Sprinklets
Of romance
Spill accidental
From your mouth
You pout
Sharing your battered
Hands & bruised ribs
Just the way i remember
You my dear
My love
Stay near
Let me just in, a bit
Closer, to smell you
Seep, you, inside
To hide

In the night
About to escape
The city of apples
Never sleeps
Sheep
Sleepishly
I retreat, back
Into questions
I peruse
Searching for
Clues, that just
Maybe
Just
Maybe
You've missed
Me too

Asking why I haven't
Been writing
Nibbling lips
Searching for some
Effervescent reason
Why
Can't really say
Just the sad
Fact that no one
Seems to move
Me, this way
You do
Every time
Your in the room
June

Boom
Twenty one hundred
Tiny red ballons
I can write
The walls
Blow up bathroom stalls
Instigate, navigate, resuscitate
Cathedral halls, with choirs
Chain saws & straws
& a thousand bee stings
No matter
I just want the honey baby
Lean over
I'm hungry baby
I am a pig
I am a dog

I am the wolf
Let me eat you out, deer
Let me teach you about, dear
Let me see through all your teenage years
Tears, simmer them down
Drape, scapula
Tibula
Fibula
Ovary
Jovially
I'd destroy
All that you touch
Indeed
I hope you suffer

With out me
There
You'll find
Happiness
I'm sure
Its the cure from
The pain
You must sink
Into darkness
Just beyond the rain
Letting it into your boots
Soaking socks
On lookers flock
To find those places
Of strength
And knowledge
So jump those cliffs
Ride those rails
And let them hurt you
In all the ways you fear

Because I promise you
My dear
Just the ways
I was raised
True art is born
From braised
Heat, boiled over
Scars
Reaching, pulling
Jumping in
And out of moving cars
Crossing borders
& promises
Losing everything
You ever left the house
With and more
Only then will
You find the door
That opens on it's own
Happiness, solitude
& your home

It's in that place
That I beg your fingers
Beep beep & trace
The phone open
Dial my numbers
To find me mumbling
In some Trader Joe's
Line
Waiting for time
Itself, to reveal
To revel
The bevel, of time, slimes
Past the twelves
Chasing the nines
One day again
You'll be mine
Little ear
All bad things pass
In time you hear
Now put your
Hair up in a pony tail
One last time
Before you leave
So I can stare at
Those cheek bones
& heave
Deep inside
Yearn
For
You
Truly
Are
The
Kryptonite

That kills
My dear
I hope you suffer
Just like
I've suffered
And on the other side
Of the hands of time
I'll see you there

 photo ca2693af-c119-4c83-84e6-95eaed495b4e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment