Saturday, July 11, 2009

GIVING WHAT NEEDS TO BE GIVEN

Standing at the bar with old friends
This old bar a friend 
These friends stand barred
New lives separate us like Tupperware 
Was just past supper where
We decided to meet in this place
Now I'm standing here like a stranger in a strange place
Looking down at my hands I see your plans
Your message
Telling me of the time
The past seven months you have spent
Depressed and isolated
All this time I have been 
Twice belated
Spiritually reborn to unconditional love
All around me so happy and free
So joyous just to be
Alive and living this dream
I wish I could cream your panties so thick
Mucating your membrane with my dick
Fucking you so proper
I last all night in between your tree's
But where would that put us
Besides a few calories lighter
Some cigarette smoke and a lighter
Not much talk could we speak after our lips have dried
Some tears you cried screaming my name again
We'd roll in these sheets and go back to our heads
Not knowing how to start again
Remembering that friends last longer than lovers
Can't believe my own druthers 
I believe this way now
To be the truth
A new way shown is the only way to be sewn
I'm gonna take my time this time with you
My record player lover
You spin me round round
So many times before
Wishing I was there to show you how much
You have to be grateful for
How many times you simply
Win just inside of a single day
I can show you about life again
Reminding myself
You choose to be this isolated from me
You choose to be this 'I so stated that I don't want you around'
So sound in your decision
Your addiction taking precision
I see it toiling its toil
I can feel your water ready to boil
Your lost and not found
And I have been here so many time before
Takes so long to realize only we can open that door
To personal salvation
I can't save you even if tried
I can merely glide by you pushing you alongside
Giving you hope about today
Letting go of yesterday is so much better a way
To see life on open terms
I think I'll write you back what you don't want to hear
Because every time I show love
You take it for granted
This time I'll just show you where I am
Strong centered
Being mentored by God himself
The love of the universe lives in this home
No ego
No blown out of sense calculations
Not living above my means
Just making this water steam
And enjoying my cup of tea
For I am not for everyone
Sometimes not even me
I shall write you back another day
Letting this settle like sea salt
Caffeinated malts melt in my car
Dripping this far away place I have been saving up for
Saving up for my next rainy day 
Spreading the world with right I put all my might
Hell I don't even need to respond today
That's so yesterday to jump when you say jump
Maybe I'll skip the hump and the phone
Maybe what you need this time is just me leaving you alone
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment