Sunday, July 12, 2009

OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE

And so you leaned into the car

Through the window

To kiss me

Just barely missing me

Watching the clouds saunter by

The silhouette of July

In your eyes

The smell of fear

Creeping from your thighs

I feel the pull

Wanting to get away

But just lean in further

I do instead

Lead in my pants

Hands wet with sweat

The moon catches my eyes

And in an instant

We forgot all our lies

And just smiled at each other

Enjoying a peaceful beat

The summertime heat

Just perfect tonight

Something about your lips

That just makes everything all right

Something about this night

Finally feels right

And so you leaned into the car

Through the window

To kiss me

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,

    That's sweet -- and I love the picture, haunting and evocative, like a ghostly lover, wanting nothing more than getting caught. I actually think this is more like a song lyric, very rhythmic.

    Let's get together soon.

    Blessings,
    Voxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a visual! It came to life while I read it. Hot!! Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete