Monday, January 11, 2010

WE ALL BLEED


Blood covered hands

And blood covered hearts

Smearing the covers dark

Together we slip

In the redness of the world

As deep inside

Of you

I am

Together

With the earth

We all bleed


Crunching

And cracking

The sweat and semen

Dry and crack

Every time we lay back

And adjust ourselves

Deeper into this sand box

Of deepened awareness


Sex is a mystery

Love is a mission

Together with maps

And calipers, spyglasses

And leather pouches

We scour the earth

For the sign


Passion, hunter

Ambition, hunger

Splintered with hope

Scratching, leaning

Can’t keep this fire

Silent


As everything we touch

Becomes gold

Everything ever touched

Touched by God

Dripping thighs

Tucked away in your eyes

The force field you keep

Confuses my gauges

So flying blinded by light

Through the darkened sky

High above the clouds

Something pulls


Closer and closer

Reaching for the moon

Sometimes your hands

Reach past this room

And the distance is

Your breath

Every room in the house

Wreaks of you

And your clothes

And clips, and wraps and scents

Like a sidewalk

I litter myself with you


Making it only hours

At most

Until I’m back in your arms

In your chamber again

The only place I feel safe

Refilling and refueling

In mid air we dance

Trance like children

Planting the seeds

Of tomorrow in the dirt

Of today


Praying white chapels

Falling like red apples

To the floor together

We go with gravity

We stay so close

During these times

Just holding on tight

For reasons

We just can’t seem to grasp


We don’t need to

Understand this clasp

Something from a life before

The book of Destiny

The look of intensity

Some kind of cosmic karma

Playing this circle of completion

We meet again

My love


Possibly a second time

Around the globe

The universe needs this

Plot to unfold

For I am the receiver

And you are the giver

I am your heart-beat

You are my liver

Hand in hand

Time spans across land

So much had to happen

To both of us

For this to finally

Happen

To both of us


We drove so far

In so many separate scars

Landscapes of different jars

Through mortar and tar

We shattered and frayed

At the ends


Now so strong

We pull together

Every night in my eyes

I see you in every disguise

The woman from centuries ago

I found you again

Was it Florence or Greece

Romania or Nice

Where we once lived

And livestock in the night

Hid, under sycamores

When the October skies

Turned to Orange

We became something

Grander than the great Winter


For the next century to come

This love is ours

And nothing in the Universe

Can stop this

For I am not pulling

Nor pushing

Just my eyes open

I am accepting

For I am the receiver

And you are the giver

I am your heart-beat

You are my liver


Blood covered hands

And blood covered hearts

Smearing the covers dark

Together we slip

In the redness of the world

As deep inside

Of you

I am

Together

With the earth

We all bleed

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment