Friday, May 21, 2010

WE MAKE UP AGAIN

Spider man lovemaking

I wonder woman all day

Twisted pain subsides

With comic relief regain

Darkened clouds to rain

It’s just a marvel this love

We find ourselves sheltered


Like roulette I stay spinning

Changing shapes and clothes

Barely keeping up with a week

Seems only every once in a while

Cardboard back

We match


So we light, we flare

The curtains stare

As we romp, hitting walls

Lotion weeping

It’s just your eyes in this moment

That I beg will stay open


Your legs ajar

Our lips, our scars

In moments were closer than

We’ve been in weeks

So just hold on, slow down

Again from the top now

Show me the ways of love

Eyes open arms ahead


We make up again

To recreate another day

Feeding me woman this way

Like jet fuel in mid air

Amazing how replenishing

You smear all over me

Like a new man I stand


Like all of a sudden were normal

And healthy

And the afternoon

Follows the morning

And this makes sense

And so do your lips

Biting and pulling

Chewing this food down

Out the window the sky

Grows grey

And just maybe

Just maybe rain is on the way

Photobucket

1 comment: