Thursday, July 22, 2010

CHARCOAL WINDOW PANES

What a day

Some spirit from the past

Shown the way

Through your young woman

Frame, the new century

Somehow you have gained

Access too, so you slither

Through, like a girl

Just out of high school

Yet you re teach these old

Tools, the excitement for life

I guess this is why we have

December to May

I guess this is why we have

Somewhere to stay, tonight

Like you said last night

As you sketched my frame

Into charcoal window panes

Like some long lost artist

We all spin in our own

Universe and then we collide

And spin inside of someone

Else’s, but like they

Say on TV, everything

Is temporary, so for this

Beautiful cocoon to bloom

Let us sunny hot & perfect loom

I will take your hand to mine

Like a student that teaches

Me back, maybe I will

Sip from your veins just

A wee bit longer

Stronger we both

Seem to be, getting

And letting, things just

Be the way they are

Seems just right to me

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment