Sunday, December 19, 2010

BLACK RUBBER LIPS

Oh mimi’s kai some kissys

Just please, pretty please

God, I miss your knees

Your little white feet

Scattered all over my floor

Bending down to fill your bowl

Yes I have treats my lil girl

Everywhere we go

Daddy and mimi time

Leave mommy at home

She has dishes to do


I just want some kissys

Please, maybe two

More times

Around the block

Ill let you smell everything

You want, just come when I call

And sleep when I cuddle

My baby girl, shuffle

We dance in my arms


Like a baby I cradle

Oh little princess

I miss your toes

Rubbing your belly grows

On your back now you trust

Face to face I thrust

My lips against your

Little black rubber lips

I wanna feed you every meal

Our love baby girl is real


Just hurry and come home

Cause I really want some kissys

My mimi’s I can’t go too long

Without you, now that we’re here

We must go everywhere

I wonder what your doing

When you’re all alone, come

To live with me and ill give you

Your own thrown

Pink little tongue licking


Long white hair everywhere

Somehow love has taken over

And I just don’t seem to care

That everything black

Is now a shade of grey

I wish everyday

My manager would let you stay

Cause I hope mommy doesn’t

Get too jealous, but I love

When we have our own time


I never loved a little girl

Like this before

Oh my little mimi’s

You’re running through

My world

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment