Thursday, December 17, 2009

DEEP UNDER THE SEA

Walking again-
Seems like we just keep
Holding and talking
Eyes and hands like stone
Somehow
Somewhere alone
Some pitchfork in the road
Aimed us together
Someone from above
Sent us this weather
And so together again
When the sky turned to black
You came back
To breath
To love
Teaching me now

In the physical form
The most beautiful thing
I might have just ever seen
Eyes like the Grand Canyon
Delicate ears
Perfect posture
Perfect sheen
Dancing like a queen
We walk for hours yet
Never seem to get far
Too far from our zone
Domestic Cancer
Keeping protected
We stay close to home

My feet dance and my heart
Beats, but its just my eyes
That meet
Yours and truly
I would do anything
In this moment

There’s a fire burning inside
That I just don’t care
About running-
Or hiding-
Or acting or retracting
I just want to make a shelter
On the hill
And keep you safe tonight
I’ll light the fire
And keep the light
Just teach me how to love again

Show me how
Shine even brighter
Burning eyes like a fighter
And my love I challenge
You so
I take your hand slow
And whisper words to myself
That you are just not ready
To hear yet

Watching your pig tails
At your side
I am trying so dam hard
Not to look down at your thighs
But like a garbage disposal
Darling I want to destroy you
In the most loving way
Moving furniture around
The room
In the distance I can hear the boom
Of you and I creating
Something powerful
Some enigma of love
An entire ocean of white doves
Floating for the sunrise
While it's deep under the sea
We are headed

For everything that is mine
I ask for no mercy this time
For there has never been something
Quite like this
For I have never been as centered as
I am today
I am okay
I am willing
And ready
And loving
And steady

You have become my equal
And it is you that you see in me
Nothing else can free me
As does your loving key
So show no mercy for me
Even when I’m down on my knees

For nothing can hurt us
Not another 1000 nights alone
Even as the humming gets louder
This vibration pulls
Just take my hand little one
Looking straight into you
As we just keep swimming
Through this force field

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment