Thursday, December 31, 2009

IGNORANT FALLING

Looking over at you

With the silhouette

Of a movie star

Sitting in the movie’s

With my 3-D star

Three weeks singing

So far

Been a goner since

The second you stepped

Out of that yellow

Flagged taxi-cab


You know what I love

About you and I

We just happened

Like burning flames in the sky

Explosions from nowhere

Evolution everywhere

And we just smooth scars

We can sit still

We can sit far

But no matter

What happens today

We just are


I woke up this morning

Realizing you were everywhere

The rains are here again

And you are the sky

The coffee in my mug

You are in my mud


Last night you asked

If you could be my guest

Dominican Republic, the best

Just the way you think alone

I think were in the zone


Baby and I want to fall

I have no parachute

No rip-cord

I hope you don’t mind

If I just eject the front door

Of my mind

Let it all decompress

Letting loose articles

To fly free

And escape the atmosphere

As my hair and jewelry

Just tug at the pressure

As we both step closer

To the edge


Smiling so ignorant

Falling so dumb

Halfway leaning

Out of this airplane

Door

So many thousands of

Feet in the air

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment