Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SIFTING THROUGH JUNK MAIL

Don’t write to make you happy

Just to feel the darkness inside

Using micro technology

Finding my soul interior


Swallowing these pills

The machines go down

They capture the images

That make me frown

Me smile so wide they still decide

Which it is that will churn me so


Into my blood stream they swim

Like tiny warships of vision

Snapping photos of blood cells

Neurons flaring

They jump synapses of time

Into my mind

Steer beyond my eyes

Tell about my thighs

What’s inside this mind that makes me tick


Spill it all out on the table to sort this mess

Like a fourth step I take it slow

Pushing these old coins to the side

Patches from your swim team still I keep

Life guarding my past

I sleep till noon if I wish

I can, this life I built in time


The life I want to live

Not the one they show in magazines

These tiny warships making me feed

On beauty and love

Holding me back

I wear my gloves

Not to infect anyone else

Of this torment

My life is a tragedy

I sing it stage left

Taking a breast this double sided coin

Making love to women

I have joined across the globe

Spread so thing

Viscosity a brim like gasoline

On top of water

Spread out and light this fire

On water so delightful to see

Spreading and fanning

Yet too thin to stay a host


Machines under my skin breathing me in

My lungs fill with air

This carbon doesn’t care

Just pushes itself out

Retracting these feet to scratch

This muse is my match

For she is me and I am her

Peeing my tiny robots into the toilet

They fall underwater to cleanse

Packing them back up in

My pockets to swim again


Feeling the data come down

Through my fingers they write

Like candle-light cursive in the night

I describe this scribe life

Enthralled with learning

This thriving might

Dictionary

Pictionary

I’ve conditioned this condition

Subscribing to these issues

The pages come every day like junk mail

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment