Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

If the sky bleeding grey

has come to be clear

the writers block chipped away

the black steer of the day

rich and deep

the velvet of my mind

lay before us all again

I am free to let this muse run

 

Free again and found a way

At home alone I feel so strong

Feeling the intimacy of this pain

The life long body bag search for love

The private investigator he never sleeps

Inside the office all night he stays

Always searching for new ways

Finding true love a mission in life

Forget a wife

Let’s just find a new lover

For old time’s sake

Shake the bottle

Spill a few pills

Let’s burn a drag

Share a few grams then grab

Some rest for the night

The black beauty of life

She has just begun

 

Feels good to be home

Back in the saddle alone

Knowing just maybe

Just maybe

This may be a coupe ride home

To the end

The backseat for pictures and books

Lingers and looks

I steer with my knees

As I sharpen these hooks

For the big fish are harder to catch

And this new bait won’t last

Prepare world you’ll soon see

Oh dear world

You’re in for a real treat with me

pictures of crusing highway Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment