Thursday, May 28, 2009

BURIED TREASURE MAPS

Losing my train of thought in the rearview 

I stare spacing 

Watching the world pass me by

Traffic dancing like a marching band

Lights flickering daytime

This fantasy so safe with you in arms reach

My crime

Enter this pitch-black cave wooden floors, the walls so secure

No one ever knows this secret garden that slowly grows

Submissive to your ways 

Your thighs marble, my chest a stone

I’ve been starving for this heat

Feeling so cold on my own

Every mans desire 

Letting this womb perspire we stretch

Adjusting my eyes to the night I see your flesh

So many times we’ve been here before

Roads of dialogue

We never drove before

Only knowing our inner selves

The us on the inside

That the world can’t see through consuming eyes

You take me to this black box in my mind and turn the key

Letting these butterflies loose they flee

Flying around they loom

I feel so much safer in this dark room

No judging

Just budging

Bulging with brim

Colors like copper we spin

Shadowed in the abyss

This time you won’t miss

Me

Watching these seedlings grow

Spreading me open breaking

This fortune

Reading these lines that are so easy to see

If you are really looking yet no one ever really is

 

Calendars have brought us closer for now we have to huddle

We just can’t dance without it

Like drum with no bass

I love when I feel you on my face

Thrashing I stay at peace

This room glows

Yet just minutes before I felt so dark

Staring into your eyes

We both grin like children

We win

My legs like doors

Together we stay ajar

Watching the clouds

Slide like beers down the bar

This garden grows alone in isolation

The flowers seem so beautiful today

Releasing this joy with every turn

How can this be so therapeutic I grin

Feeling at peace with the wind

I’m ready to start again, we lay in silence

For these are the roads

We drive but just don’t speak

Down my chest I leak

Like blood that drips in the sink at night

Scared to admit

This might just feel right

I fall back into my cave a lover’s slave

Freed from his cage

We are now free to roam the cabin

To the cleansing station I head

Jam jars capped I feel fed

Never looking back at you in your bed

Losing my train of thought in the rearview 

I stare spacing

Watching the world pass me by

Traffic dancing like a marching band

Lights flickering daytime

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment