Thursday, May 28, 2009

BODY ARMOR OVER THE TABLE

I think I’m back again finally I come

Down crooked sidewalks so still

Footprints down the walk of fame

Nothing to shame

These October months

Greeting me so kind

This seems my time

Skin green-orange to red-brown

To sing fluttering

Falling peaceful back and forth swinging

Towards parking lots of shiny cars

Things of memory in tiny jars

Limbs reach pointing fingers at the sky

Hair blowing up the hillside

Roam the sky

Watching life change before my eyes

Feel the strength

Gained between my thighs

Empowered, nothing can stop me

Not even you

Taking your love hostage I do

Keeping you safe

In a bounty of love and passion

How must we fashion

So many ways to show we care

Just being there is enough sometimes

Feeling the arms of another

The face we keep covered

Letting you in just a bit more every day

Each way I choose

Not manipulation

 Just copulation

Well yearned for

Deserved more

Savor the juices of the richest

Passing the plates of meager to the side

My ears on your thighs

This limber property

Subsidized into sections of arousal

Take time to find the hidden bushes

Filled up goblets with calming drinks

Special places to visit, to make still

Loving the way that you treat me

I hold

No expectations

Debut, the timing true

Everything meant to be

When you’re in the room

Make me feel at home like

My soul belongs to my body

Shoes go with my feet

Lips only kissing yours

Lay this body armor over the table

Watch me command

This post I hold post

Allow me to go again

Grow again

Sew the royal and respect the mother

Take this feather

Give to me your lace

Take this leather

Press your heart to my face

Let me feel the rhythm

Your blue blood pumps

Activating life again we will

Ability to instill a new army

We could give birth to great men

Making the presidents of tomorrow in bed today

We could create a scientist to enlist

All the wars of man away

All of this we could

Do this way

Spreading legs

Spreading arms

Taking me home 

We evaporate

From physical realm and turn to light

Sophisticated time travel unravel

Through galaxies with no names

Back around the sun this game

We can play for a million years

For time has-no-hands

Falling sand is just sand

But here back on earth this hand is real

Take me and feel

Every pore

I adore

You sing me so melodic

Robotic I follow the sound of your moans

Walking this path in the dark to the garden

You’ve shined so much light on this palate

All I can see is white

Shimmering all around me

All I can see is white

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment