Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ONLY THEY SEE ME THIS WAY

digging in the mud

covered in blood

and dirt

clothes wrinkled death

wreaking breathe

lubed slippery fingertips

passed out still warm

the body on my bed

lay victim

 

the shovel

in my hands

covered in dirt

moonlit skirt

double panties

fantasy galore

this suicide core

 

apple in hand eating

you found me this way

taking a break from all this

digging again

the garden

she grows

 

as you stand outside

my house

waiting

watching time unravel

the garden which I show no one

now exposed

chemical burns from lye

dark eyes like november

this corpse still limber

you open in shock

like an aperture

 

caught me off guard

no time to wash

up or clean

just enough to cover these

blood stains

dirt on my neck and back

calloused hands bleed

the face he wears

 

the garden grows

so much faster than I can keep up with

knife in hand

looking around

at all these ditches

so many piles of neatly packed dirt

hurting again

in the dark

of the night

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment