Thursday, May 28, 2009

YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOUR DRUNK

These potholes keep me bouncing

Sounds like creaking steel beams

Reminding me that I need to replace my shocks

In this dark desolate alley I find myself within

This monster you can’t see 

I am inside of him

The pain rushes away

Through the iron gates I prance

Like a cat burglar I dance

Counting the windows that you told me of

Two, three, four, you are five

Stretching open this screen already starting

To feel serene

Catching my hand

On this nail I feel subtle, blood emerging

Disrobing has never been faster than this

Flashes of riding my bike in the rain

I’m six years old and this dark street

Remains the same

The way you hold me so close

Tugging at this black skirt like a towel

Reaching up my hand swells as well as my-

Finally dressed you are the way I see

The movie I always order but have yet to be

The school bell rings at ten and I’m older again

Running from class back to your arms

Skipping over these cracks in the sidewalk

I give you my arms forever emotional

These black-hand cuffs you scorn me with

Shocking me, scraping my skin, they feel too tight

Realizing this fight is my glory

My hands locked away

Pulling my hair loving the way you hurt me this way

On my knees I beg for mercy but as the daylight

Seeps away

I grow older in this alley

If only my father could see me now

His boy all aloud and taught

With you I am caught

You stand so tall overshadowing the moonlight

Thrashing me around you inhale this scent

Your blood splashing in my mouth

Stinging

So softly it runs through my teeth

Spitting you away

Somehow you caught me

Again today

Drifting back to sleep

Again with the television on edge

Finding the corners of my bed

My feet just dangle and tap

This rush is my lust and forever does fade away

The darkness keeps me so warm

Spilling all over me like a swarm

The deep pacific blue

Seeping these gums I chew

You always kill me like this

Feeling your knees

Buckling we charge this wall

Caressing together we fall

Into the night again

Takes so much longer these days to come back

This pain I love it all so black

Like taking a hot shower in the dark

Too ashamed

To see the light

I scrub this dream

Away

Taunting the fact that this just may be

Another wet dream

Of you and me

Rolling around this bed

Sifting through these playgrounds in time

Awakening in my mind

Safe and sound

Like a silly painted clown

No red nose

No red balloons

Just the sun

Coming up and this little red cut

In the palm of my hand

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment