Thursday, May 28, 2009

WAITING FOR SNOW

The crack of noon is when I bloom

Oh blessed bed full of dreams

House quiet and clean

 

This autumn comes soft

Like pillows of down in my life

I see you all around me circles swing

 

Hey room

I think its time we oughta separate pretty soon

There’s a world to dance in out there

 

Like stages full of lights and sets full of swings

This season brings change to me

Like distant foods

 

No longer wearing the same shell

This past now for sell

Pretty please with change

 

Take this away take this ball and chain

Watching Mcain on TV isn’t too exciting

The world still sold on television

 

I’m sold on romance and candlelight

Dreaming of taking flight over mountain tops

And cliffs abound, waterfalls all around

 

 

Rain forests of hope

White rapid rivers and streams

The kind I always see in my dreams

 

This place such a mess with this past

Clinging to me like a wet dress

Disrobing again today

 

My coffee swirls caramel colors water paint

Collages of life to taste this way

I have to go outside today I must

 

Taking charge of this engine kicking up dust

Dancing forever into winter

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment